Comment on page
DebateArt's internal currency.
Credits are a form of internal currency used on the DebateArt.com platform. They are earned by participating in the community and can be used to enhance your user experience. Credits are not a real-world currency and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other tangible items.
At the moment, there are two ways to earn credits on DebateArt.com:
- 1.Become our Patreon Subscriber - Patreon is a membership platform that allows creators to receive financial support from their fans. By subscribing to the DebateArt.com Patreon, you can earn credits every month.
- 2.Vote on Rated Debates - When you vote on a rated debate on DebateArt.com, you can earn credits. The credits are received when the voting finishes.
Once you have earned credits, you can use them to enhance your user experience on DebateArt.com. Currently, there are three ways to use credits:
- 1.Lift Debates - If you have a debate that you want to get more attention, you can use your credits to lift it to the top of the debates list. This will give your debate more exposure and increase the likelihood of it being read and voted on.
- 2.Highlight Forum Posts and Debate Comments - If you make a post or comment that you want to draw attention to, you can use your credits to highlight it. This will make it stand out from other posts and comments and increase the likelihood of it being read and responded to.
- 3.Lift Forum Topics - If you have a topic that you want to get more attention, you can use your credits to lift it to the top of the topics list. This will give your topic more exposure and increase the likelihood of it being read and responded to.